Rigidisc Media Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period.
Any product that proves to be defective and which is covered by our warranty, will therefore be replaced or repaired at no costs.
The warranty period for all standard products is 12 months from arrival at the destination of the customer of Rigidisc Media Inc. or 18 months from date of production, whichever comes first.
Warranty on special constructions are to be discussed and subject to written approval by Rigidisc Media Inc.
Warranty does not cover:
· any products or parts from which the production or identification code has been removed,
· damage or malfunction caused by man-made mistakes,
· any damage or malfunction caused by external factors such as collision etc,
· any damage as a result of wrong installation and or not following our installation instruction,
· repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Rigidisc Media Inc.
· artwork and expressions on the products,
Procedure for claims
Any claim for warranty is to be reported to Rigidisc Media Inc. in writing, stating the nature and cause of the failure. Rigidisc Media Inc. will upon receipt decide whether the part(s) will have to be send to a Rigidisc Media Inc. location for further inspection.
This is Rigidisc Media Inc.’s sole warranty with respect to the goods. Any alterations or exceptions are only valid when approved in writing by Rigidisc Media inc.