STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- all orders are subject to final approval and acceptance by Rigidisc Media BV,
- all orders against pre-payment, cash on delivery, irrevocable L/C or bank guarantee,
- all orders are shipped ex-works, transport costs are passed on,
- all prices are excluding VAT and sales tax,
- Rigidisc Media BV remains owner of the goods until payment has been fully received,
- all claims are subject to our standard warranty procedure,
- disputes are subject to the law of the country and state and county in which the relevant Rigidisc Media company is located and will be handled in the local court.
Rigidisc warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period.
Any product that proves to be defective and which is covered by our warranty, will therefore be replaced or repaired at no costs.
The warranty period for all standard products is 12 months from arrival at the destination of the customer of Rigidisc or 18 months from date of production, whichever comes first.
Warranty on special constructions are to be discussed and subject to written approval by Rigidisc.
Warranty does not cover:
- any products or parts from which the production or identification code has been removed,
- damage or malfunction caused by man-made mistakes,
- any damage or malfunction caused by external factors such as collision etc,
- any damage as a result of wrong installation and or not following our installation instruction,
- repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Rigidisc,
- artwork and expressions on the products, transportcosts.
Procedure for claims:
Any claim for warranty is to be reported to Rigidisc in writing, stating the nature and cause of the failure. Rigidisc will upon receipt decide whether the part(s) will have to be send to a Rigidisc location for further inspection.
This is Rigidisc’s sole warranty with respect to the goods. Any alterations or exceptions are only valid when approved in writing by Rigidisc.